Thursday, February 24, 2011

DEER!

So, I have to give Remi some credit. I was testing vanilla wafers in the kitchen this afternoon and he started barking his little head off. I looked outside to see what the commotion was about and I didn't see anything so I went back to the kitchen. Remi continued to bark and the fur on the back of his neck was standing straight up, so I looked again.

Much to my surprise, Remi was not just barking at the wind, there were at least eight deer in our side yard...eight (potentially nine; I thought I saw another routing around but I only officially photographed eight!)


The photos are sort of the "Where's Waldo" picture for deer; I had the macro lense on my camera and didn't have a chance to switch the lense for a telephoto before they darted off. I attempted to make arrows in paint...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment